7.02.2012

REAL LIFE / KITCHEN ESSENTIALS

So continuing from my last post, I've quickly realized that with real spaces to decorate and fantasize about, comes the necessity to equip that space with essentials. Guided by the list of Kitchen Essentials from The Every Girl, I've been on a quest of sorts to seek out essential tools for the kitchen that I would actually purchase, essentials that are both aesthetically pleasing and budget friendly. Every item featured on this post is under $50.  

I know some of you are in a similar situation in which you're challenged with the task to outfit your first apartment on a real-life budget so I thought I'd share some of my findings in hopes to make things a little easier and more beautiful :) Enjoy & stay tuned for more Real Life posts!

SHOP
one | two | three | four | five

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips