5.22.2012

A GOOD IDEA: BENCHWARMERS

A close friend of mine has been working on a product that I'm sincerely eager to get my hands on. 

Introducing Benchwarmers, a company with a mission to improve the experience of male skivvies. As stated on their website, they promise "comfort, a bold style of modesty, and absolute affordability" when it comes to their product offerings for men's underwear. 

They're looking to launch in August, so be quick and go sign up to be one of the first to try out their fresh releases. Though I wont be wearing any benchwarmers - us ladies have a plethora of products to choose from - I've signed up anyway hoping to share with the men in my circle of friends. 

Go check them out and read about the story behind their idea. I'm super excited for my friend behind this venture and I look forward to Benchwarmers being my go-to place to pick up some essentials for the boyfriend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips